What Is Web Video Marketing & Production?
Promotional Web Video is the new exciting internet marketing medium for businesses of all sizes. Like a traditional television commercial, a promotional web video helps to advertise your business’s advantages to potential customers. Unlike traditional TV commercials, your promotional web video can be broadcast directly to your target audience for free through email, search engine marketing and video sharing sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion and many others.
Content comes in many forms; we tend to think of written content when the term is used, but the reality is, video and image content can be more useful when it comes to influencing search and social results. – Debra Mastaler, President, Alliance-Link
Producing a promotional web video doesn’t have to be complex or expensive. With a little bit of planning, you can produce a promotional web video that becomes a priceless marketing tool for your business. Find a video marketing company that can help plan, produce and promote your new web video and expand your reach beyond your current marketing footprint. Their online marketing knowledge and experience, along with your input, can help take your business to a whole new level.
Promotional Web Video can Help Improve Website Performance
A promotional web video will allow you to present a clear, concise message that explains your product or service in an appealing, engaging, and user-friendly format.
- Video creates buyer impulse at a 72% higher rate as compared to traditional online methods.
- More than 6x as many consumers say they strongly prefer video to on-page copy.
- Potential customers have been shown to stay longer on websites where video is present.
- Web videos result in lower bounce rates, higher levels of user engagement and a significant increase in repeat traffic.
- Google, Yahoo, & Bing tend to give priority to websites that host video content. Web videos are now showing up on the first page of many search results, after all, Google does own YouTube.
Information-overloaded consumers are much more likely to watch a quick online video than read through a block of boring text. A promotional web video capitalizes on this by putting your product idea into video format for effortless distribution. What it comes down to is that people like to watch stories and respond well to clear, entertaining messages and calls to action.
How are Web Videos Used?
- Web Video for Sales: Properly formatted web video appeals to consumers and can have a direct impact on sales. Using a web video for business helps people understand your product or service and recognize your brand.
- Video for Educating Users: Educational web videos can be used to describe your product or service to help engage and inform the viewer. Engaging video content is the easiest way to spread your message visually in a matter of minutes.
- Video for Branding: Marketing promotional videos raise brand awareness and help people recognize and understand your company, business or product. A well done web video can go viral and do wonders for your brand or website’s online presence.
- Video for Driving Traffic: Online videos can increase your website conversions as they drive more traffic to your site and they also have been proven to decrease website bounce rate.
- Video for Product Demos: Explaining your product in a comprehensive way is vital to your company’s success. By creating a product demo video, your viewer has a better idea of what you can offer them which in turn increases the probability of sales.